Position: EPA Lead Renovator (RRP) Primary Instructor
About us: CertRebel, LLC aims to revolutionize the way people are trained by providing easy-to-follow and engaging in-person and online classes to a wide variety of professions, from general contractors to property managers. Our training courses provide students with the necessary skills to become certified and in full compliance with their respective discipline.
We are seeking reliable, self-motivated instructors in all 50 U.S. states to teach our Initial Lead Renovator (RRP) certification class. This is a 1099 contract position. You will report directly to the CEO. Don’t have experience, don’t worry, we will train you. We provide paid training and flexible work days - you choose your schedule. On average our instructors teach 2-4 classes per month. Duties include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities listed below.
- Conduct the 8-hour RRP training course per the guidelines set forth by the EPA
- Collect all necessary hands-on training paperwork and test answer sheets
- Take photos of class participants for certificates
- Participate in strategy sessions to generate new ideas
- Located in the United States with the ability to travel
- A valid EPA Lead Renovator (RRP) Initial certification OR a willingness to attend training to get certified
- Prior experience teaching adults is a plus but not required
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint
Salary: $50.00 per teaching hour/$400 per class
CertRebel is an MWBE certified business. We actively engage in recruiting a diverse workforce that includes members of historically underrepresented groups, and strive to build and sustain a welcoming and supportive team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, marital status, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status.