Position: EPA Lead Renovator (RRP) Primary Instructor
Founded in 2015, CertRebel, LLC is a family-owned business in the environmental health and safety field. We provide world-class training and consulting services to a wide variety of professions, including general contractors, painting companies and home improvement professionals. Our training courses provide students with the necessary skills to become certified and in full compliance with their respective discipline.
We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated contracted instructor to teach our Initial Lead Renovator (RRP) certification class. You will report directly to the CEO. Duties include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities listed below.
- Conduct the 8-hour RRP training course per the guidelines set forth by the EPA
- Collect all necessary hands-on training paperwork and test answer sheets
- Take photos of class participants for certificates
- Participate in strategy sessions to generate new ideas
- Valid EPA Lead Renovator (RRP) Initial certification
- At least two (2) years experience teaching the RRP class
- Located in the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, PA) with the ability to travel
Salary: Commensurate with experience
CertRebel is an MWBE certified business and we actively engage in recruiting a diverse workforce that includes members of historically underrepresented groups, and strive to build and sustain a welcoming and supportive team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, marital status, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.